John McCain John McCain

Hmm..

While the animation is extremely good, this is not a Flash animation. I'm not really sure what my take on it all is. The effects used are clearly from After Effects. While it requires talent it seems a bit over the top. Still though, there's no doubt denying that you spent time doing this and it came out highly professional and very well done. I'm honestly just a bit torn on whether or not these types of animations are truly Newgrounds material? I'm curious as to what the visitors here think about that too.

Break of War Break of War

Solid work.

I enjoyed this submission. I think the backgrounds looked really nice, so good work on those. Also the message was pretty deep and moved me even. Overall you have some solid work here. I think that the plane outlines could've looked just slightly better. Try to maybe animate each plane individually in the first scene instead of having them all tweened at once. Keep up the good work though, I can't wait to see more from you.

Years Progress Years Progress

Wow!

That last animation was truly amazing. The cinematic quality was beyond breath taking. Really good stuff you got here. Keep it up!

Strider - Unfinished Strider - Unfinished

The Future Is Here

The effects on this are truly jaw dropping. I can't even imagine how amazing the next Proto animation is going to be. With the tools at your disposal finally starting to catch up to your vivid and cinematic imagination I can only imagine what is in store for us. This animation is a great glimpse into what is possible and what we will be seeing for hopefully years to come from you. It's a shame Vista was a bitch to you but I'm glad you haven't given up animating. I can't wait to see what you come up with next mate.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Wow...

I barely ever leave reviews, but after waiting for this for so long I may as well...

All I have to say it this was MUCH MUCH better than I expected. Overall, some of the most amazing action scenes in stick history, by far.

Great job indeed. 10/10

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome

Wow, the animation was really good. I enjoyed this one a lot. It was pretty funny too. I really also like the characters, and how you animate them. Very nice job. 9/10 final^.^

Proto Proto

Amazing

Pure genious. I loved it.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

lol

For anybody who wanted to know, the name of the song is 'Scatman'. I'm not sure if it has two or one t's in it. Well anywho...on to the review. The movie was random and kinda funny. It wasn't all that great but it got some laughs when I heard one of my favorite songs. Decent...