John McCain John McCain

Hmm..

While the animation is extremely good, this is not a Flash animation. I'm not really sure what my take on it all is. The effects used are clearly from After Effects. While it requires talent it seems a bit over the top. Still though, there's no doubt denying that you spent time doing this and it came out highly professional and very well done. I'm honestly just a bit torn on whether or not these types of animations are truly Newgrounds material? I'm curious as to what the visitors here think about that too.

Break of War Break of War

Solid work.

I enjoyed this submission. I think the backgrounds looked really nice, so good work on those. Also the message was pretty deep and moved me even. Overall you have some solid work here. I think that the plane outlines could've looked just slightly better. Try to maybe animate each plane individually in the first scene instead of having them all tweened at once. Keep up the good work though, I can't wait to see more from you.

Years Progress Years Progress

Wow!

That last animation was truly amazing. The cinematic quality was beyond breath taking. Really good stuff you got here. Keep it up!